Wednesday, February 18, 2009

First 6am training ride


As the blacbirds chirp here at the Los Altos Whole Foods. I am resting after 20 early AM miles. Makes my upcoming ride seem so imminent, so real. I climbed into my sleeping bag (in the garage) with my bike shorts on along with the rest of my riding wear. 5:30 am awake. See the ride. Do some light planning. And I was off! By the time i got going it was 42 degrees tho I work so hard on this bike I hardly felt it.



Couldnt see the pedal very well to start so it took me a while to get going. It felt nice to be one of the fee people on the road. It was a joy to see a sunrise instead of a computer screen. Or the bikes hanging in my garage.

I had more that I typed but WordPress seems to have lost it. This is my first post here since Blogger does not make an iPhone app. Hmmmm….

THX for your interest - THX 4 all of U!!

No comments:

Post a Comment