Saturday, March 21, 2009

Eagle Climbs Strong | Running Energy Makes Safe 3-21-09

Rode for 23  miles  on the the Portola Valley loop this morning with a woman who was supposed to  be the ride photographer. Our start was delayed by a cotter pin I had to go back and better secure. And because when I ride with with Faye Saunders, she normally wears flip flops and spends more time braking  than she does pedaling, I assumed I was going to have to work to keep up with  her  when I rode today.

The first sign that this would not be the case was when we did the the very long climb up Sand Hill Road. I was going what has become my normal pace when I got close to the top and she was nowhere in sight. At a driveway entrance to a condominium complex, I must  have made ten or so large circles before she finally got with earshot. At which point she said, "I've been off the bike for months, but you hammered up the hill on that thing".

I told her I wasn't trying to show her  up, that that was  my regular pace when I  said, "you're going to kill me on the downhills any way!"

And sure enough, every time there was a down hill, she blasted by me. However, on today's ride, that was not going to be enough. Every time the road rolled up, I was passing her. Nor was that my intent. I just wanted a workout. 

Well what ended up happening because she could not roll far ahead of me and wait for me to come by was that, even tough she had her top of the line Canon with her, she didn't take one picture today :( 

All of which I guess was good for my confidence. It's been decades since I've been faster than most anyone on an uphill, grade. Just as it's been decades since I've been able to climb out of the saddle for hill work. This is so, because  I used to be more than content to let a fast rider eat me up on an ascent knowing that I would gobble him or her up on the downhill and then the flats on my recumbent.  The  HiWheels which I have been riding since 2001  have made me slow on either side of a summit. So much so, that I just resigned  myself to accepting hills as a places where I would be passed and passed and  passed.

Not today. I even passed  a couple of other cyclists beside Faye. WoW

Another breakthrough today was the welding torch I learned to become. After all my years working with alternative healers in Santa Cruz, I became pretty good  at what is called 'running energy'.  It is here that a person brings an electric charge down through the top of one's head (the crown chakra) and uses his or her breath to send the resulting  energy down the arms, the spinal  cord and the legs and into the planet as a way to flush toxins or other impurities as one way to use this energy. One can also send it to a damaged organ  or appendage, etc and work with it from there.

I've used this power source to heal broken bones and other ailments I have created for myself so I know first hand, it is real. So I figured out a way to make my bike safer to ride. instead of sending these currents  into the earth, I visualized the handlebars I held on to as  though they were electrical clamping posts. I saw them receiving  my energy and sending it out through the frame of the bicycle as though we were one giant arc welder that was held together by a lighting bolt of energy.

My mind's eye sent that bolt through  all the welds on the bike including those that held my brakes together as well as the inner wires that held my tires on to the rims. It fused all of them together as one. It was from then on that I rode knowing as long as I stayed connected  to God's infinite energy that the bike would never fail me.

Such an exciting revelation. If this sounds too far  out there for you, all I can say is that  you have not walked in my shoes. You have not been  dead nor do  you know the energy build  up I had to summon to reverse paralysis . Nor do I want anyone to have to go through any of that. Please let me be your Guinea pig and try to learn from some of what I have earned .

 THX 4 all of U!!  



Note: This ride is not about me but it is a celebration of all the people who have helped me get back to wholeness physically, emotionally, spiritually, and financially. This as I stand on the shoulders of giants to enjoy the privilege of riding this bike, the only Eagle (backwards HiWheel) in active use in all the world...

No comments:

Post a Comment